CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chistmas Shirts & Bow Update


All shirts are $20 and bows are $5!

Get your order in by December 3rd and have it by December 10th

I made this Frosty shirt to match the skirt.  I can change the band on his hat to almost any color.


 Here is the coordinating bow!



I did this order for 9 cousins!  My friend P wanted to give them to all the nieces and nephews at Thanksgiving so they could wear them all month.




Here is what they all look like!  Too cute if I must say so myself.




Here is another set of shirts I did for a pair of sisters.




Here is another picture of the sleigh bell T.


Scroll down to see all the other options and email us at popsiclesandpirates@hotmail.com with any questions or orders.

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment